Thursday, January 15, 2009

Here we go again

I've been inspired by friends and coworkers to attempt the blog thing again. I'm not sure what my topics will be, but I am sure that even making the effort will help me to organize my thoughts and improve my writing skills -- after all, I want to be a travel writer when I grow up. ;-) Actually, I'm a good writer if you need a technical writer. In my younger days I was a bit more creative and I hope to rediscover that side of myself. My goal is to make it flow, without editing too much. Possible topics are gardening, travel, Shreveport-Bossier, home decorating and do-it-yourself projects, grandparenting, my Sunset Sisters, Maria's cancer, my work, my friends, my family. Wow -- there are a lot more things to write about than I originally imagined.

I already spend way too much time on the computer so I'm gonna have to find a way to work this in on a regular basis. Breezy the poopy cat is committed to keeping my feet warm while I write. So I'll give this some thought and try to come up with enough to write about. Maybe this will be something I can think about when I'm trying to fall asleep at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment